"I CAN SMELL AUTUMN DANCING IN THE BREEZE. THE SWEET CHILL OF PUMPKIN AND CRISP SUNBURNT LEAVES"
Hello everyone! I hope you're well and you're keeping nice and toasty in this slightly chillier weather! At TreatBox HQ we have most definitely got the winter warmers on, it's never too early for chunky knits and pom-Pom socks, right!?!
We absolutely adored the summer and it seemed to last forever which is why we are welcoming with open arms this beautiful, colourful season! We love a bit of pumpkin-carving by the fire and baby when it's cold outside, what else is a girl going to do!
As the mercury falls and the layers go on, it's even more important to take really good care of ourselves. Lots of water, hot drinks, nourishing food and a few treats to get us through is the tried and tested winning combo!
So sit back, take a load off and we'll guide you through our ultimate Autumn survival guide (courtesy of some divine and delicious TreatBox goodies to help you to relax, unwind and restore!)
Autumn is all about gathering, storing and preparing for winter.
It's perfectly okay to take some time to recharge and energise with cozy nights in, sunny (but chilly) walks and a good dose of pampering.
If you love a pamper but want to relax in the comfort of your own home (in your pjs - this is absolutely essential ;)), then our latest beauty addition is just the thing to create happy, soft skin (and hands). We love a mask whether it be for the face or the body, hands and feet!
We must love the whole ritual of taking 10 minutes or so to totally zone-out, take some deep breaths and let the worries and stresses of the day melt away. Our skin needs a bit more care and attention when it's cold; central heating and blustery winds can make it extra sensitive. As well as nourishing it with lots of moisturisers, it's also a good idea to up your intake of water. Good hydration starts on the inside!
So, hands and feet masked-up, it's probably only right to crack-open the fudge! Yes, we said fudge! This isn't just any old fudge, either. Melting Pot fudge is the holy grail of fudges and we've discovered it! We obviously had to taste-test first and it got an all-round 10/10, top of the class, A*from all of the TreatBox crew! This award-winning fudge is made by hand and we are proud to support a family run business that's following its dream! You can pop this is your Build Your Own basket - the perfect, sitting by the fire treat!
Next up which is a winner for us -TEA! Our lovely buddies over at Teapigs have created a 'Snooze' tea to rival all others! It combines lavender and sweet apple with chamomile. The perfect caffeine free-brew to relax your mind and body at the end of a long day.
We're bubbling over with excitement to show you this amazing product by Whysee's. Their Mandarin lip balm contains essential oils to keep your lips hydrated and soft, perfect for those super cold days!
Other things you can do to make sure that you shimmy through autumn all sparkly and spangly are:
- Keep active. Although the temptation is there to completely hibernate (and a warm nights in are totally necessary), it's also important to get our faces in the sunshine! The golden light of Autumn is so beautiful and it's really good for our mental health as well as our
physical health to stretch out legs, breath fresh air and let the sun work its magic.
- You can also take a vitamin D supplement to give you a boost. With the shorter days getting closer, it's good to top-up what's missing and taking a supplement can most definitely lift your mood.
- Start something new; whether it's an art project, a hobby, a yoga class, something to focus your mind and energy (that's not the tv) can be really beneficial.
- Switch off your phone. Putting your phone down at a certain time each evening and dedicating that time to something creative can have a tremendously positive effect on wellbeing
- Wrap up warm! Yep. This might sound totally obvious but getting wrapped-up (hats, scarves, gloves, the works!), is the way to go!
I hope you've liked our lowdown guide for Autumn! We can't wait for Halloween, hot chocolates and the feeling of crunchy leaves under our feet!
Lots of Love
Cosy Autumn Mug
Time to get those autumnal drinks 'a' ready and now you have the perfect mug! Our BRAND NEW Cosy Autumn Mug is made for that friend or yourself who just LOVES the autumnal season!
- Cute Autumn Illustrations
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Please note the colour may vary - due to screen resolution
- Fast-Tracked delivery is free!